Friday, March 9, 2012

The Fallout 3 dlc for pc dosent work, how do I fix it?

I downloaded the Fallout 3 dlc Operation: Anchorage for the pc. So I start playing the game thinking a map marker and a quest thing would appear, but they didn't. I decided to play for a wile and see if it showed up. After playing for 15min. I came to Yahoo Answers seeking guidance.The Fallout 3 dlc for pc dosent work, how do I fix it?
well go to the main menu click on downloads if the operation anchorage pops up just load ur last saved game then in five minutes you should pick up on an emergency distress callThe Fallout 3 dlc for pc dosent work, how do I fix it?
You should have gotten a radio transmission in which the Brotherhood Outcasts are asking for help. You have to go and investigate the SOS signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment