Friday, March 9, 2012

Will any of the Fallout 3 dlc ever be free?

I just got fallout 3 and want some dlc for it but hate paying for stuff after I already paid for.Will any of the Fallout 3 dlc ever be free?
What the crap are you talking about.

of course it won't be free.

and you're not paying for it again...dlc is all new content that wasn't included in the original disc.Will any of the Fallout 3 dlc ever be free?
I seriously doubt it.. wait.. switch that.. no.. they gotta make their money somehow, and putting all their ideas on the game in the first place like games USED to come packaged just doesn't cut it anymore I guess.. it sucks.Will any of the Fallout 3 dlc ever be free?
Not likely...just consider yourself lucky you're not on here asking why the stupid dlc doesn't work in the first place! I just had to post a question about another Pitt glitch
Never to be free, ever. Sorry man

No comments:

Post a Comment