Friday, March 9, 2012

How to install/play the Fallout 3 DLC's from the Game of the Year version on the PC?

I bought the Fallout 3: Game of the Year version for the PC and I want to put the DLC's in my game. I have installed the disk and everything but nothing happened when I start the game. How do I make them work? Thank you.How to install/play the Fallout 3 DLC's from the Game of the Year version on the PC?
I believe if you install the game its already available so you wont have to worry. You just have to travel the map to find DLC. If not if there is a second disk that came with the game install that and again yeah i'll be available on the map.How to install/play the Fallout 3 DLC's from the Game of the Year version on the PC?
Check the game's Data folder and see if the files named Anchorage.esm, brokensteel.esm, etc. are there.
  • breakfast pizza
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment