Friday, March 9, 2012

How can I get the weapons in fallout 3 DLC into the normal fallout 3?

Do I need to finish fallout 3 (for the xbox360) to get the weapons of DLC's operation anchorage like the gauss rifle?



ps: sorry for my english.How can I get the weapons in fallout 3 DLC into the normal fallout 3?
no you dont. you should receive a message in game or maybe a new quest. try checking the radio channels also.

i dont actually have the DLC so im just guessing here but hope i helpHow can I get the weapons in fallout 3 DLC into the normal fallout 3?
You have to finish anchorage. After you finish it the weapons should be in a vault, be prepared cause most of them become hostile.How can I get the weapons in fallout 3 DLC into the normal fallout 3?
Nope. Just start and finish the DLC.
  • seattle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment