Friday, March 9, 2012

Is it possible to play a fallout 3 DLC on a non-live xbox360 profile but on the same hard drive?

I just want to know if it is possible to play a fallout 3 dlc on the same hard drive but a non-live profile. I have too many saves on my regular live profile and just want to restart all 4 dlcs because i already beat all 4.Is it possible to play a fallout 3 DLC on a non-live xbox360 profile but on the same hard drive?
I think soIs it possible to play a fallout 3 DLC on a non-live xbox360 profile but on the same hard drive?
No, sorry. I had a non-live account for 2 years, when I finally got live I lost all of my gamerscore. I played fallout 3 a lot on my non-live profile and I hand 2 or 3 lvl 20 char. I downloaded the pitt when I got live and I couldn't play it on my non-live, which made me furious b/c I had to start from scratch again. Anyway, I would just see if there's anything you could delete from your hard drive to make room. Best of luck, my friend.Is it possible to play a fallout 3 DLC on a non-live xbox360 profile but on the same hard drive?
yeh, i do, my brother has a live and i don't and i play it all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment