Friday, March 9, 2012

I need help with the progression on Fallout 3 DLC?

So my question is....



I am getting Fallout 3 GOTY



I see all these special add-ons and DLC.



How do I play all of them I don't wanna play one then miss the next one because I chose wrong or does it work that way?



Like example....



Do I play it in order it came out or does the game just reconize the DLC as one big game? Or in multiple parts.I need help with the progression on Fallout 3 DLC?
It doesn't work like that. You get radio transmissions and you investigate them, it doesn't matter which one you do first, and you don't have to do any of them if you don't want to. (except Broken Steel, which starts after you complete the main quest) I would recommend doing Project Anchorage as soon as you can, as it gives you Chinese Stealth Armor and T51B power armor and the Gauss Rifle. The other DLC's are good and give you perks and weapons (silenced assault rifles in The Pitt, and the Alien Blaster in Mothership Zeta) but the Chinese Stealth Armor gives you +15 stealth and invisibility when you crouch, and the T51B power armor does not degrade like normal power armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment