Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can I get the Fallout New Vegas DLC cards?

I'm looking to buy all of the Fallout New Vegas DLC's in download cards for the xbox 360. i could not find them on amazon or anywhere else online though... where can i get them all? thanks.Where can I get the Fallout New Vegas DLC cards?
gamestop has them i seen them just the other day :P hope it helpsWhere can I get the Fallout New Vegas DLC cards?
game-stop best or try ebay but gamestop better and safer but microsoft points is better there easy to use and can be found just about anywhereWhere can I get the Fallout New Vegas DLC cards?
They don't exist. Only certain games do that. Most games, you buy microsoft points cards, and use those to purchase the DLC. Fallout NV (and Fallout 3) did not create DLC cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment