Friday, March 9, 2012

If I download the Fallout DLC onto my Xbox will it work on all profiles on said Xbox?

I'm having problems with my account and microsoft points. If I make a new account and download the fallout 3 DLC will I be able to play it on my normal account? I don't want to start over and lose all of my achievements.

Thanks =DIf I download the Fallout DLC onto my Xbox will it work on all profiles on said Xbox?
You will be able to play it on all accounts on your Xbox, as all accounts will be reading from the same location on your hard drive, it's only if your account is on a different Xbox or the content is saved to another device that you won't be able to play it. Your achievements though are account bound so they can not be transferred to another account, you would have to start from fresh.If I download the Fallout DLC onto my Xbox will it work on all profiles on said Xbox?
Yes you'll be able to play it over any account, but remember they must be on the SAME xbox. Example, say you have DLC on your hd then go to a friends, no you'll not have it.. unless you bring your hd. Since xbox is held under a Harddrive, everything is stored in there, doesn't matter which account you are on, you have the same save files. (same as playstation 3)
  • mediterranean diet recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment