Friday, March 9, 2012

I want to get the Fallout 3 DLC Broken Steel, do I need the other two as well?

1. I want to get the Fallout 3 DLC 'Broken Steel', do I need to download 'The Pitt' and 'Operation Anchorage' as well for Broken Steel to work?I want to get the Fallout 3 DLC Broken Steel, do I need the other two as well?
If you ask me,I don't think so.I have Fallout 3 and all the DLC packs,But they are all separate storylines. Hopefully this helps !
No, it does not because my friend online all he got was Broken Steel (he just got the game as well) and it worked alright for him and I was also wondering that aswell if it would work it does.

Report Abuse

I want to get the Fallout 3 DLC Broken Steel, do I need the other two as well?
No. They are all independent.
None of the DLC require the other ones so you can get just Broken Steel.I'd say each addon has a good reason for someone to buy them but Broken Steel adds more to the game.If you want to see it being played right now than go to http://www.justin.tv/flamegoatI want to get the Fallout 3 DLC Broken Steel, do I need the other two as well?
No, but if you want them later dont get The Pitt. Its not worth it. Anchorage is ok though

No comments:

Post a Comment